Yoga for focus
Hatha Yoga stems from a deep understanding of the mechanics of the body, and uses yogic postures, or yogasanas, to enable the system to sustain higher dimensions of energy. By practicing this profound science, one can change and enhance the way they think, feel, and experience life. The body becomes a stepping stone in the progress towards blossoming into your ultimate possibility.
Hatha Yoga encompasses five ancient and powerful practices that transform the body and mind into great possibilities.
- Upa-yoga is a set of 10 powerful practices that activate the joints, muscles and energy system, rejuvenating the entire system.
- Angamardana is a series of 30 processes to invigorate the body and reach peak physical fitness and mental health.
- Surya Kriya is a potent 21-step yogic practice of tremendous antiquity, designed as a holistic process for health, wellness, and complete wellbeing.
- Yogasanas are a set of powerful postures to elevate one’s consciousness, stabilize one’s mind, emotions and energy system, and decelerate the aging process.
- Bhuta Shuddhi is a process of purifying the five elements within the human system leading to harmony and balance.